My therapist told me to start two notebooks: a good book and a grief book.
In the good notebook I write down things that make me happy, things I’m thankful for, and things I think are beautiful. In the grief book, I write down all of the random dark thoughts and obsessions I have.
This process helps you to see your thought patterns and it gives you a book of wonderful things to read when you’re having a bad day.
Famous Avatar: The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra voice actors
- Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker - Star Wars) as Ozai
- Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy - Harry Potter) as Zhao and an unknown character in Book 4
- Aubrey Plaza (April Ludgate - Parks & Recreation) as Eska
- George Takei (Hikaru Sulu - Star Trek) as Prison Rig Warden
- Serena Williams (Tennis player) as Ming and Beginnings Fire Sage
- Steven Yeun (Glen Rhee - The Walking Dead) as Wan
If I Were a Boy (Glee Cast Version) - Glee Cast
Does anyone else find it crazy that you can be so fucking depressed and no one around you notices? Not your parents, your siblings, your friends, your teachers, your classmates, no one. Like you can literally be on the verge of tears, drowning, and everyone is totally oblivious.
Thousands of people fled villages in the central Philippines on Thursday before one of the year’s strongest typhoons strikes the region, including a province devastated by an earthquake last month.
Super Typhoon Haiyan intensified and accelerated as it moved closer to the country with sustained winds of 225 kilometres per hour and ferocious gusts of 260 km/h. It could further strengthen and pick up speed as it moves over the Pacific Ocean before slamming into the eastern province of Samar early Friday, government forecaster Buddy Javier said. (Photo: AFP/Getty Images)